Our terms of service
General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information – pjur Onlineshop Here, you will find all the legal information outlining your rights under the provisions governing contracts for telesales and electronic business transactions.
- Conclusion of contract
- Right of withdrawal
- Prices and shipping costs
- Any more questions?
The purchase contract is concluded with
pjur group Luxembourg S.A.,
87, Esplanade de la Mosselle,
Managing Director: Alexander Giebel
Our customer service agents are available for your questions, complaints and other queries on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
Phone: +352 74 89 89
Teleax: +352 748990 and
Conclusion of contract
By clicking on Submit Order you are placing a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. You will receive an order confirmation by email directly after the order is sent. The purchase contract is then concluded.
If you place an order on the phone, you will be asked to provide the order data verbally, after which we will send an e-mail to the address you have supplied so that you have confirmation that we have received your order. With telephone orders, the contract only comes into effect after a second order confirmation is e-mailed to you, which we can send within 24 hours of receiving your order.
The contract can be concluded in either English or German.
Right of withdrawal
As a consumer (any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be assigned to either that person’s commercial or self-employed activity) you have the following statutory right to withdraw from the contract. If you are a business person within the meaning of Section 14 German Civil Code [Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB)] and you are carrying out your commercial or self-employed activity at the time you conclude the contract, this right of withdrawal does not apply:
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen (14) days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you takes physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by submitting an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form though this is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, all you need to do is to send your notice concerning your wish to exercise your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from you choosing a type of delivery that deviates from the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the amount using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless another form of payment is expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you incur any fees as a result of this refund. We may withhold a refund until you have returned the goods to us or you can provide proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which you inform us that you are withdrawing from this contract. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of fourteen (14) days has expired. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.)
pjur group Luxembourg S.A.
87, Esplanade de la Moselle,
Phone: +352 74 89 89,
Telefax: +352 74 89 90,
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service*
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if submitting this form as a printout on paper)
- Date (*) Delete as appropriate.
Prices and shipping costs
The prices stated on the product pages include sales tax and all other price components. The shipping costs will be added to this price. Click here to learn about our shipping costs and delivery details. No additional costs that are not paid or charged by us (e.g. customs duties) will be added.
The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard
- Payment with order
- Direct pay
If you pay by credit card, your account will be charged as soon as we have confirmed your order. If the amount initially debited from your bank account is returned to your account, we reserve the right to charge a processing fee of 12.50 euros.
Deliveries are insured by Deutsche Post/DHL, and, in a small number of cases, also by UPS. All items on offer are immediately ready for shipping, unless otherwise stated in the product description (the delivery time within Germany is no more than five (5) business days following receipt of order. For direct pay transactions, it is five (5) business days after the amount is credited on our account).
The statutory regulations for warranties apply.
- Once you have found the desired product, you can place this in the shopping cart by clicking on Add to Cart. You are under no obligation to order at this point. To return to the store and purchase more items, click on Continue Shopping.
- You can also view the items in your shopping cart at clicking on View Cart. You are still under no obligation to buy at this point.
- You can remove items from the shopping cart at any time by clicking on Remove.
- If you want to purchase the items in your cart, click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Now enter your details. All mandatory fields are marked with an *.
- You do not have to register with our site to make purchases. Your data is encrypted during transmission.
- After entering your details and selecting the payment method, you can proceed to the order page by clicking on Continue to Next Step. Here you have a final chance to check over the details you have entered and make any corrections that might be necessary.
- To complete the order, click on Submit Order.
- You can exit the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window. Further information, e.g. on ways to correct any entries, can be found on each individual page.
- We will save the wording of the contract and e-mail you the order details. Please note that the wording of the contract can no longer be viewed after you have concluded the contract.
The data you provide us with is only used to complete and carry out your order. Your data (name, address, telephone number to coordinate delivery times if required) is only forwarded to the shipping company contracted to carry out your shipment provided that this is necessary in order to ship the goods to you.
As the person placing the order, you hereby consent to us collecting, processing and using your personal data.
Pursuant to the Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz], customers are entitled to free information about their saved data as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data if applicable.
Any more questions?
If you have any questions about pjur’s General Terms and Conditions, please call or e-mail us. We value your suggestions and questions.
We will save the wording of the contract and e-mail you the order details. A full copy of our General Terms and Conditions is available for download here.