Our delivery terms and conditions
1. The duration of the delivery period is individually stated in working days for every article. If the last day of the delivery period is a Saturday, Sunday or an official public holiday in your country, then the next working day is given instead. The delivery period starts as follows:
- For payment via SOFORT: On the day we receive the payment confirmation from SOFORT
- For payment via PayPal: On the day we receive payment confirmation from PayPal
- For payment by credit card: On the day we receive payment confirmation from the credit card provider
2. The delivery period shall be extended by a suitable period of time in the event of force majeure or unforeseen obstacles to delivery that are outside of our direct sphere of influence, for example, an unforeseeable disruption to operations or a strike. If we do not receive goods as a result of these obstacles or if they cause an unforeseeable impediment to delivery on our part, you will be immediately informed that the goods you have ordered are not available. In such an event, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract as a whole or part of the contract. Any payments that have already been made will be refunded to you immediately.
3. If goods are delivered to countries other than Germany, export restrictions and import duties may apply, for which you are responsible. These vary in different customs areas. You are responsible for correctly paying the necessary customs duties and fees. Because you are liable for any such customs duties, import charges or taxes, these amounts are not part of the prices stated by us.